Concord is the nation's leading online law school. Since 1998, students have attended live classes online, watched video lectures, completed writing assignments, taken exams, gone to the library, and met with classmates and professors all through Concord's online learning platform. Today with more than 1,200 graduates, Concord shares its Fundamentals program to help you decide if our law school is right for you.
Our free Fundamentals program consists of four courses:
- Learning How to Learn provides insight into the expectations of law school professors, law school test-taking hints, time management planning, and successful learning strategies.
- My First Year provides an overview of four classic topics that are the foundation of the study of law: Torts, Contracts, Criminal Law, and Legal Writing.
- Strategies for Success provides an introduction to the law profession and its ethical underpinnings as well as a look at the Concord degree programs and related career opportunities.
- The American Legal System provides the historical background of the U.S. legal system and the origins of American law, as students begin to build the key terms and definitions required for first-year law studies.
- The Fundamentals module content is complimentary. To get the most out of the Fundamentals program, we encourage you to acquire the texts referenced in the reading assignments. You can buy the books at the Concord bookstore, another online vendor, or perhaps at your local law bookstore.
- Concord Law School Technical Requirements
- Questions or for more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org